- This PDF form MUST be printed, completed & signed by every guest with a registered dietary requirement.
- If you have a SEVERE or AIRBORNE ALLERGY, please provide additional information at the end of the form.
- We CANNOT accept requests based on food likes / dislikes. Your hosts have chosen the menu.
- This form must be completed no later than 8 weeks before the event and returned to the wedding couple.
- Please note that although we will prepare an alternative meal for you free from the allergens notified by you on this form, our kitchens are used to prepare meals containing some, or all of the allergens. We can therefore only guarantee that your specific meal will be prepared with ingredients that are free from such allergens. If you have concerns about your meal being cooked in a kitchen, and with utensils that will have previously handled a particular allergen, then please contact us to discuss your case.
- Please note that we cannot be held liable for any reaction you may have as a result of eating or coming into contact with anything that has not been marked by us as being free from your notified allergen.
We just wanted to thank you all for your kindness, support and patience over the last few months.
We credit the marriage we are able to have now, to you. Throughout the process, especially the ceremony, we appreciate every time you put our minds at rest, reached out to see how we were and did everything you could to make our marriage a reality.
The ceremony itself was absolutely perfect. You made us feel so warm and welcome, on a day that could have easily been distant and clinical. All of our guests agree that your genuine smiles and positivity made the ceremony what it was, a celebration. We can't fault your handling of the pandemic, you have all been incredible. So thank you.
We cannot wait to party hard next march!
Megan & David
Myself and Michael got engaged In November and wanted to find a venue for a strict time period when Michael’s brother was over from Australia in 6 months time. Luckily we came across Ashton Lodge and noticed they used the same catering as my sister two years previous. The food at my sister’s wedding was stunning, and we knew having such a short amount of time to plan we could trust them. We fell in love with ceremony room and marque straight away (it was dark so hadn’t yet seen how lovely the grounds were) also the room where we got ready was just so special and I loved we could all get ready together there. Sarah was very helpful throughout the whole process always there to answer any questions we had big or small.
When it came to the day, I felt so at home at Ashton Lodge and we could decorate everything how we wanted and added our own special touches. Everyone commented on how lovely the venue was, and how wonderful the food was. Natalie was brilliant, calm but also completely ‘on it’ just the right combination to make sure the day ran well but kept us chilled and happy. The head of the bar (I’m so sorry I can’t remember her name) was excellent too. Everything was taken care off.
We loved our wedding at Ashton Lodge and would fully recommend this venue and their team to any couples looking.
Lots of love
Fabulous venue for our daughter’s wedding!
Ashton Lodge is a quintessential English Edwardian house in the the most idyllic setting, something a little different. It has class but remains warm and friendly.
The day couldn’t have run more smoothly from moment we arrived until we all left the next morning thoroughly refreshed from a very relaxed sleep in a superb room and well fed with a traditional English breakfast.
The staff were discreetly ensuring all the bride and grooms wishes were carried out to perfection and were both professional and friendly too.
I think we would all love to do it again! Thank you all for the adventure!
Richard & Jan Cole
Our daughter celebrated her wedding day at Ashton Lodge on 11th May. What an amazing venue. Lucy and Tom couldn't have wished for a better day. All the staff went out of their way to ensure that everything was perfect, even mowing the lawns on the morning of the wedding ensuring the grounds were immaculate. The marquee looked fabulous and the size of the venue was just perfect for hosting all their family and friends. The canapes and wedding breakfast were beautifully presented and were enjoyed by all. The overnight accommodation was excellent and guests appreciated the cooked breakfast the following morning. A special mention to Mel who was very welcoming and did a wonderful job of ensuring that everything ran so smoothly so all the guests had a very happy and memorable day. If you are looking for a wedding venue that offers the opportunity for a fabulous day then look no further than Ashton Lodge. Our thanks to the whole team at Ashton Lodge. Liz and Graham
Just wanted to drop a quick note to say thank you very much for providing a lovely venue for our wedding day. The day was perfect and thanks to all the staff the day ran smoothly and no one was left stranded at the end of the night. We are so glad we chose Ashton Lodge for our special day.
Kelly & Graham