Ashton Lodge 4 Course Tasting Experience with Wines
Saturday 10th February 2024 | 7.30pm
Taste some of our most popular dishes from our Feasting and Premium menus, accompanied by a selection of wines to help you make the perfect choice for your wedding day. Each person tastes 3 canapés, 2 starters, 2 main courses and the trio of desserts, and a selection of wines. You will not go home hungry!
The Tasting Experience is ideal for couples who have booked their wedding at Ashton Lodge, couples who would like to experience an event at Ashton Lodge before booking their wedding, or those couples who’ve hosted their wedding in the past, and would like to revisit happy memories. Everyone is welcome whether it’s friends, family or just fancy treating yourself.
Booking is essential because places are limited.
£70 per person (including wine). Please book online:
- Mini Honey & Mustard Glazed Sausages with Toasted Sesame Seeds (DF)
- Slow Cooked Beef & Smoked Creamy Mash (GF)
- Seared Salmon Wrapped in Spinach and Filo with Spinach with Mizo Aioli (GF) (DF)
- Vine Ripened Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil Bruschetta (V)
- Tandoori Roasted Cauliflower with Spiced Yoghurt (V) (GF)
- Wild Mushroom Arancini Balls with Truffle Oil (V)
- Oriental Duck Salad with Sesame Seeds dressed with Ginger, Lime & Soy Dressing
- Crispy Lamb Shoulder, Raisin & Caper Purée & Celeriac Rémoulade
- Roasted Fennel & Forest Mushroom Pâté with Red Onion Marmalade (V)
- Pickled Beetroot Carpaccio & Maple Glazed Celeriac with Torched Grapefruit (V)
- English Fillet of Beef topped with Wild Mushrooms & served with Truffle Pomme Anna, Buttered Spinach, Baby Carrots & finished with Whisky Cream Reduction
- Cornfed Chicken Supreme with Garlic & Herb Butter, Squash Puree, Seasonal Vegetables, Dauphinoise Potatoes & served with Thyme Jus (GF)
- Butternut Squash & Portobello Mushroom Gratin with Rich Tomato Sauce (V) (GF)
- Jungle Jack Fruit Curry & Coconut Rice, Roti Bread & Papaya Chutney (V)
TRIO OF DESSERTS
- Rich Chocolate Orange Torte with an Amaretto Biscuit Crumb (V)
- Seasonal Berry Cheesecake (V)
- Brûléed Buttermilk Lemon Tart, Elderflower Jelly & Mascarpone Cream (V)
We just wanted to thank you all for your kindness, support and patience over the last few months.
We credit the marriage we are able to have now, to you. Throughout the process, especially the ceremony, we appreciate every time you put our minds at rest, reached out to see how we were and did everything you could to make our marriage a reality.
The ceremony itself was absolutely perfect. You made us feel so warm and welcome, on a day that could have easily been distant and clinical. All of our guests agree that your genuine smiles and positivity made the ceremony what it was, a celebration. We can't fault your handling of the pandemic, you have all been incredible. So thank you.
We cannot wait to party hard next march!
Megan & David
Myself and Michael got engaged In November and wanted to find a venue for a strict time period when Michael’s brother was over from Australia in 6 months time. Luckily we came across Ashton Lodge and noticed they used the same catering as my sister two years previous. The food at my sister’s wedding was stunning, and we knew having such a short amount of time to plan we could trust them. We fell in love with ceremony room and marque straight away (it was dark so hadn’t yet seen how lovely the grounds were) also the room where we got ready was just so special and I loved we could all get ready together there. Sarah was very helpful throughout the whole process always there to answer any questions we had big or small.
When it came to the day, I felt so at home at Ashton Lodge and we could decorate everything how we wanted and added our own special touches. Everyone commented on how lovely the venue was, and how wonderful the food was. Natalie was brilliant, calm but also completely ‘on it’ just the right combination to make sure the day ran well but kept us chilled and happy. The head of the bar (I’m so sorry I can’t remember her name) was excellent too. Everything was taken care off.
We loved our wedding at Ashton Lodge and would fully recommend this venue and their team to any couples looking.
Lots of love
Fabulous venue for our daughter’s wedding!
Ashton Lodge is a quintessential English Edwardian house in the the most idyllic setting, something a little different. It has class but remains warm and friendly.
The day couldn’t have run more smoothly from moment we arrived until we all left the next morning thoroughly refreshed from a very relaxed sleep in a superb room and well fed with a traditional English breakfast.
The staff were discreetly ensuring all the bride and grooms wishes were carried out to perfection and were both professional and friendly too.
I think we would all love to do it again! Thank you all for the adventure!
Richard & Jan Cole
Our daughter celebrated her wedding day at Ashton Lodge on 11th May. What an amazing venue. Lucy and Tom couldn't have wished for a better day. All the staff went out of their way to ensure that everything was perfect, even mowing the lawns on the morning of the wedding ensuring the grounds were immaculate. The marquee looked fabulous and the size of the venue was just perfect for hosting all their family and friends. The canapes and wedding breakfast were beautifully presented and were enjoyed by all. The overnight accommodation was excellent and guests appreciated the cooked breakfast the following morning. A special mention to Mel who was very welcoming and did a wonderful job of ensuring that everything ran so smoothly so all the guests had a very happy and memorable day. If you are looking for a wedding venue that offers the opportunity for a fabulous day then look no further than Ashton Lodge. Our thanks to the whole team at Ashton Lodge. Liz and Graham
Just wanted to drop a quick note to say thank you very much for providing a lovely venue for our wedding day. The day was perfect and thanks to all the staff the day ran smoothly and no one was left stranded at the end of the night. We are so glad we chose Ashton Lodge for our special day.
Kelly & Graham